Sunday, May 27, 2007

My First Romance, Special Issue


Starstudio Magazine, October 2003


John Lloyd
What was your …
Cell phone? Nokia 5110
Ring tone? Low
Memorable day in school? Kindergarten. I couldn’t draw an elisi so I cried.
TV blooper? Sa mga dance productions noon sa mga variety shows. Walang palya yun, lagi akong may mali.
How was your first …
Date? 12 years old ako. Sa mall. Wala lang.
TV appearance? Companero Y Companera. I was an abused kid. Mahirap.
What did you first …
Do with your paycheck? Gave it to my mom
As a kid you first imagined yourself to be a … soldier.
Who was your first …
Kiss? Mom
Idol or the artist who made an impression on you? Diether Ocampo
What’s the first …
Song that comes to mind when you hear the word love? Cruisin
The first thing that got you attracted to your first crush? Her looks
Bea
What was your first …Cell phone? Nokia 3310
Ring tone? Love is all that matters
Memorable day in school? First year HS. Was a transferee and I was late! I had to sing in front of everyone.
TV blooper? Star Studio episode with Marvin (Agustin). I kept calling him by his real name and not his character’s name. Nakakahiya dahil naka-ilang take kami.
How as your first …
Date? Wala pa in real life. Sa Kay Tagal with John Lloyd sa fishball stand.
TV appearance? ASAP. Launching of Star Circle 10. Di ako nakakain ng breakfast and lunch dahil hanging ang outfit namin.
What did you first …
Do with your paycheck? Bought clothes para sa taping
As a kid you first imagined yourself to be a … doctor.
Who was your first …Kiss? John Lloyd
Idol or the artist who made an impression on you? Maricel Soriano, versatile kasi, pwede sa drama or comedy
What’s the first …
Song that comes to mind when you hear the word love? Because of You
The first thing that got you attracted to your first crush? His eyes
John Lloyd and Bea
He says: “Medyo awkward”
She says: “He was suplado”
The Scenario:
Auditions for new Talent Center loveteams, Studio 3
His version:
"Yeah, we met at the audition. Medyo awkward actually kasi bago lang si Bea then. I thought, parang bata pa. But through the Kay Tagal workshops, I got to know her and she’s really a nice girl. Okey kausap.”
Her version:
"That was the first time I personnaly met John Lloyd. (I was first paired with Paolo Contis.) I thought he was suplado! Sobrang tahimik eh and mukhang seryoso. Pero later on, when we eventually adjusted in Kay Tagal, super kulit pala nya lalo na pag nasa mood!”